Woodwind Repair Articles
- Identifying the Type of Pivot System on a Woodwind Key
- Removing a Key from a Woodwind Instrument
- Leveling a Pad Cup on a Bench Anvil
- The Two Basic Types of Leaks
- Locating Pad Leaks with a Flexible Leak Light
- The Dent Eraser
- The Ultimax Lubricating System
- Removing Needle Springs
- Removing Stuck Parts with Alum
- Replacing a Needle Spring
- Replacing Pearls with 5 Minute Epoxy
- Super Fast and Efficient Sanding on Tech Cork
- Choosing a Clarinet *NEW*
- Installing MusicMedic.com Clarinet Tenon Cork
- Measuring Clarinet Pad Cups
- Making a Clarinet Tenon Cork
- Using a Gilding Crayon
- Plating a Saxophone *NEW*
- A Discussion of Pearl Heights as it Relates to Saxophone Set-Up *NEW*
- Installing MusicMedic.com Saxophone Neck Cork
- Leveling and Re-surfacing a Saxophone Tone-hole
- Measuring for Conn Res-O-Pads
- Measuring Saxophone Pad Cups
- Making a Saxophone Neck Cork
- Tuning a Saxophone with Crescents
- Setting Key Heights with The Balanced Venting Method
- Four Variables of Sax Pad Installation
- Dry Fitting Saxophone Pads
- Leveling Tone Holes with a Power Drill
- The Push and Pull of Installing Pads
- Installing Tan or RooPads in a Buescher Saxophone
- Conn 6M Neck Modification, From Underslung to Overslung
- Multi-Pip Saxophone Neck Experiment
- Fixing a Saxophone Octave Hiss
- Fixing a Stuffy Note with Sandpaper
- Saxophone Intonation: Uppers, Lowers, Mids Cut-in-Half
- Understanding the Left-Hand Table: Part 1
- Understanding the Left-Hand Table: Part 2
- Measuring Flute Pad Cups
- Replacing Metal Bushings with J.S. Delrin Bushings
- Removing Bushings from J.S. Pads
- Tell me about the Instructions and Online Support
- Are the Repair Kit Instructions Sold Separately?
- Can I Replace the Pads on my Instrument?
- Will the pads in the Repair Kit fit my instrument?
- What our Customers think about their Repair Kits
- What our customers think about our Student Overhauls
- What people are saying about RooPads
- Review of the Clarinet Repair Kit in 'The Clarinet'
- Review of Repair Kit from 'My Musical Equipment Closet'
- Review of the Saxophone Repair Kit from 'Saxophone.org'
- Steve Goodson Saxophones have RooPads!