What does it do?
- Installs (splits) rivets
- Presses in plastic resonator buttons
- Punches 3mm holes into 4mm holes (for custom resonators or our Plastic Resos)
- General bench-top press- more accessories to come
- Can be bolted to the worktop, but does not need to be- heavy cast construction
- No tools required to change between jobs
Replacement punches and rivet splitters available separately. Looking for parts?Learn More
Out of stock
The Low Profile Rivet Punch is made in the USA at MusicMedic.com. Use for installing resonators on saxophone pads. Constructed of highest quality hardened steel, the unique design splits the rivet close to the pad backing so that the rivet won't protrude beyond the edge of the leather wrapped around the back of the pad.
Purchasing pads without resonators decreases inventory and allows resonators to be sized to tone holes. This tool will work with all metal resonators that use rivets, including Seamless Domed resonators.Learn More
$8.00This cutting or punching block is excellent for shop work. It is large enough to be very useful in the shop and is made from the high density plastic that will not dull blades. Use this block to cut corks and felts at the bench or under any hole punches to keep their blades sharp.
4 inches (101 mm) square Learn More