Ultimax Lubricant System
The Ultimax lubricating system takes the guess work out of lubricating woodwind instruments. a complete system of synthetic lubricants designed to work together, Ultimax lubricants are safe for use on all woodwinds because they will not react with each other or any part of your instrument.
- Ultimax will not break down or evaporate
- Ultimax clings to metal surfaces
- Ultimax is safe for use with all adhesives
- Ultimax is safe for use around hard rubber
- Ultimax retains its viscosity from -80° to +300°!
Your Instrument Deserves the Best!