This is where we offer our 'one of a kind' items, surplus pad sets, and other goodies that don't belong to any other category!
Check back often for more and different great deals!
Here are some common questions and answers about the products featured here:
- Q: Can you tell me what sizes are in the (insert instrument make and model) Set?
- A: No, not really. Once a set is assembled special for a customer, taking it apart again would require measuring all of the pads- We'd rather pass that savings on to you!
- Q: Are the pads or sets in Curt's Corner made up of of 'weird' or 'B stock' Pads?
- A: No, any pads we sell are 100% MusicMedic quality- most of the pads and sets are just customer returns from extra orders or people changing their minds about a pad type or resonator.
- Q: Will this set or pads fit my instrument?
- A: We make every effort to make sure sets are complete, however this does not mean a set will fit your particular instrument- Instrument pad sizes do vary depending on model and manufacturer.
- Q: Do Curt's Corner Pad sets quality for the Pad set Guarantee?
- A: No, All items in Curt's Corner are final sale- no returns- and are not eligible for the Pad Set Guarantee. However, If you ever have a problem or question about anything you purchased from MusicMedic, just give us a call or email so we can make it right.
$84.00RooPad Set - Rivet - Alto - Selmer Balanced Action Learn More