MusicMedic.com offers a wide selection of Flute and Piccolo head corks. Our Pro Flute cork is the finest grade cork we could find!
- Pro Head corks are precisely dimensioned with a well centered hole and smooth, grain-free surface and ends. Best Grade Cork!
- Natural Beveled Head Corks are made of an A grade cork with one beveled end for easy installation.
- Natural Head Corks are made of an A grade cork with straight cut ends and limited grain visible on the surface and ends- a good choice for student or rental work.
- Piccolo Head corks are a high quality cork suitable for most piccolo head joints.
Don't forget to test the seal of your head corks with the MusicMedic.com Leak Tester!
- Pro Head Cork: 17.3-17.4mm dia. x 31mm long with a 4.3mm hole
- Natural Beveled Head Cork: 18mm dia. x 31mm long with a 4.3mm hole (the shoulder is about 4.5mm long -the beveled length)
- Natural Head Cork: 17.6- 17.7mm dia. x 31mm long with a 4.3mm hole (just a little larger than the Pro)
- Piccolo Cork: 11.7mm dia x 21.6mm long with a 3.2mm hole