This punch and arbor press is the brainchild of the MusicMedic Pad Company that the Sax ProShop and Tool & Supply fell in love with. It allows you to customize all of your pads with the resonators of your choice, so it’s a great way to streamline your saxophone pad stock and offer pro upgrades. This punch enlarges 3mm holes to 4mm, splits rivets, and installs plastic and metal resonators.
However, that’s not all it does. There are other shop applications for when you need to press parts together with force, install slip fittings, etc. Additionally, we’re working on new accessories and attachments all the time, so this punch can be upgraded to do even more work in the future.
All parts and accessories are replaceable and parts are stocked and sold on the website for easy customization and maintenance.
What does it do?
- Installs (splits) rivets
- Presses in plastic resonator buttons
- Punches 3mm holes into 4mm holes (for custom resonators or our Plastic Resos)
- General bench-top press- more accessories to come.
- Can be bolted to the worktop, but does not need to be- heavy cast construction
- No tools required to change between jobs
Included in tool Purchase
- Press and handle
- Stainless Punch/press holder
- Rivet splitter and button press
- Plastic pad centering base
- Stainless rivet centering base/ flat utility base
- Stainless utility press cap
- Foam tool caddie
- Instructions (Pending)
Replacement punches and rivet splitters available separately. Looking for parts?