The 903 professional model in The Wilmington Bb clarinet line is crafted from beautiful grenadilla wood. The unmatched tone of solid hardwood is what gives the 903 a clear, highly resonant sound, projection, and power in all registers. The Boehm French style keywork is constructed from solid rigid German nickel-silver and finished with silver plating for a striking look and great feel.
- Premium white leather pads
- Cork pad in register key
- Undercut tone holes for improved intonation and sound
- Stainless steel screws, rods, and flat springs
- Blue steel needle springs for excellent key action
- Adjustable professional style thumb rest with strap ring for optional neck strap
- Adjustment screw for the F/C key
- Adjustable crow’s foot for easy right hand set up
Every Wilmington clarinet is play tested, adjusted, and set-up at our shop in Wilmington, NC by a professional woodwind technician. The final step is putting our personal stamp of approval- the engraving of The Wilmington logo- on the bell and body.
All Wilmington clarinets come with two barrels. These can also be used to dial in the intonation in very warm and very cold weather. The lightweight nylon case comes with shoulder straps for easy transport. Other accessories include a mouthpiece and ligature, Ultimax key oil, Ultimax cork grease, cleaning cloth, and cleaning swab.