For those of you not going to the NAPBIRT Conference in Normal, Illinois this weekend, there is NO REASON for you to feel left out! Instead of travelling to get the free MusicMedic.com swag, let the swag come to you!
We are introducing our new MusicMedic.com RooPad Extremes...a perfect combination of traditional and synthetic materials, resulting in a non-stick, air-tight, water-tight, temperature stable pad.
A synthetic felt, stable in any gigging condition, is used as a base, and then the inside layers are treated with a high tech synthetic moisture barrier to ensure that moisture cannot enter the leather or felt inside the pad.
Finishing the pad, the outer layer is the finest Australian Kangaroo leather available.
WE ARE GIVING AWAY A COMPLETE ROOPAD EXTREME SET THIS WEEK!
THE SET IS FOR A SELMER MARK VI TENOR SAXOPHONE. (Don't worry, we have more free stuff for everyone....just keep reading.)
Here's what you have to do:
(1) Go to our Facebook page (that's for MusicMedic.com) by clicking HERE.
(2) Like our page, if you haven't already.
(3) Send us a message that includes a picture of your Selmer Mark VI Tenor, your name and mailing address.
(4) You have until Saturday, April 11th at 12:00pm EST (that's this Saturday at noon!) to submit your photos.
(5) I'll post the winner on Monday morning! Here's what you'll get....
FOR EVERYONE ELSE WHO DOES NOT HAVE A SELMER MARK VI TENOR, WE ARE ALSO GIVING AWAY SAMPLE ROOPAD EXTREMES.
For a free sample, please go to our MusicMedic.com Facebook page and message us with your name, address and type of saxophone and we'll get a free sample out to you! Of course, we would love to get your feedback once you have it! The same time cut-off applies. You must message us to request the free RooPad Extreme sample by this Saturday at noon!
Sorry, but the free samples can only be shipped to those in the US at this time.
Good luck everyone!!!!