What a wild and wonderful trip through the northeastern United States! I had a great time seeing lots of repair shops, meeting new friends, seeing the sights, and even got to take my beautiful little daughter on vacation for a few days. All of the videos from the shops I visited are below, along with a video tour of my own shop.
At NFA, everyone I talked to was excited about the improvements in our pads and lots of people were interested in trying our RooPads for piccolo. Everyone who is interested in getting a sample is welcome to email me and I'll get one sent out to you.
Next, I visited 7 repair shops in the Washington DC area and 2 in New York City. Check them out!
1. Randy Mueller Band Instrument Repair- Washington D.C. http://randyjmueller.com
2. Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center- Wheaton, MD. www.chucklevins.com
3. Music & Arts- Frederick, MD. www.musicarts.com
4. Lee Lachman Woodwind Services- College Park, MD. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lee-Lachman-Woodwind-Services/280348688649540
5. L & L Music- Gaithersburg, MD. www.llmusicshop.com
6. Ann and Steve's Music- Catonsville, MD. www.annandsteves.com
7. Bill's Music- Catonsville, MD. www.billsmusic.com
8. Roberto's Winds- New York, NY. www.robertoswinds.com
9. Perry Ritter- New York, NY. Perryritter.com
Thanks to everyone who took the time to show me around their shops! Some of you had some questions about my shop, so I took a quick video tour of the Sax ProShop.